Q: How does online gaming work at Becker?
When you connect to the BC-Game network at Becker, the ClearPass OnGuard technology will automatically recognize your game console. You will need to enter a password for the BC-Game network. If you do not know the password, please contact the Help Desk at 800.630.8986.
Q: What should I do if I cannot play my console online?
If you cannot connect and play online you should do the following:
- Make sure that your console is capable of online play.
- Write down the MAC address of your gaming console.
- Email your MAC address to Helpdesk and provide us with your name, dorm building, room, and the MAC Address of your console.
- We will respond either directly to you or via your Dorm RA when everything has been taken care of.
Q: What do I do if a specific game does not work online?
Usually, you should be fine with online play. However, there are a few cases where gaming servers require specific non-standard ports to be opened on the network.
Unfortunately, those ports cannot be opened due to network security risks. This would mean that the game will not work on our network for online play.
- Campus Life
- Campus Activities & Student Leadership
- Campus Police
- Residence Life
- Student Conduct
- Voter Registration
- Student Support
- Career Education & Advising
- Collaborative Learning Center (CLC)
- Commuter Services
- Counseling Services
- Financial Aid
- Health Services
- Disability Services
- Information Technology
- Student Accounts
- Commencement 2020 Events
- Commencement 2020 Driving Directions
- Commencement 2020: Where to Stay
- Commencement 2020 FAQs
- Commencement 2020 GPS FAQs
- Commencement 2020