The Becker College BlueLight app helps you easily contact Campus Police in the event of an emergency. You can find this app by searching for Becker College BlueLight in the App store or in Google Play.
Becker College BlueLight Features:
- “Alert” button to be connects you with the Becker Police emergency line*.
- Allows you to share your location with others.
- See emergency locations for hospitals and police stations within a 10 mile
radius of where you are.
Instructions for Setup:
Profile info required
- First Name
- Last Name
- Phone number (Your cell phone)
- Alert Text (Your cell phone)
- Emergency Places : Search radius(in miles) – Must enter a number even though 5 is already filled in.
- Track Me : Time interval to update Location (in seconds) – Must enter a number even though 5 is already filled in.
Alert Contacts (emergency contact information for your guardian) required
- Phone number (of guardian)
- Name (full name of guardian)
- Email (of guardian)
*Please note that in the event of a major emergency on campus, your call may go to a hold queue. The
emergency number for the College can only handle up to four calls at one time; all other calls will wait on hold until the someone is available to pick up the call.
- Campus Life
- Campus Activities & Student Leadership
- Campus Police
- Residence Life
- Student Conduct
- Voter Registration
- Student Support
- Career Education & Advising
- Collaborative Learning Center (CLC)
- Commuter Services
- Counseling Services
- Financial Aid
- Health Services
- Disability Services
- Information Technology
- Student Accounts
- Commencement 2020 Events
- Commencement 2020 Driving Directions
- Commencement 2020: Where to Stay
- Commencement 2020 FAQs
- Commencement 2020 GPS FAQs
- Commencement 2020