- The Fall 2019 Undergraduate Add/Drop period ended Friday, August 30
- Please notify Financial Aid if you make any changes to your schedule, it could affect your charges, financial aid, and final balance.
- Undergraduate Financial Aid will be disbursed to accounts beginning the week of September 16. Students must have all requested documents submitted to the office in order to finalize your account and be eligible for any possible refund checks.
- If the Financial Aid Office has sent you a request for follow-up documentation, please visit your myBecker account or the Financial Aid Forms Page for more information.
- The 2019/2020 FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) is the first step to apply for Financial Aid for 2019/20.
- The 2020/2021 FAFSA will be available starting October 1, 2019.
- Becker Federal School Code: 002123
Constitution Day – September 17th
September 17th is Constitution Day, when America recognizes and studies the document that is the bedrock of our system of government.
- Full text of the Constitution and other national founding documents can be found at the National Archive Website (opens in a new window).
- A history of the documents creation, and challenges to its ratification, is explored in this article (opens in a new window).
- Americans fully participate in the government established by the Constitution by exercising their voting rights as citizens. Eligible Becker students who are not currently registered to vote and would like to register in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts can do so with the Massachusetts Secretary of State (opens in a new window).