Fall 2020 Semester
- Fall 2020 classes begin Monday, August 24th. The Add/Drop period ran through Friday, August 28th.
- Please notify the financial aid department if you add or drop a class, making a change could affect your financial aid package and your final balance.
- Undergraduate Financial Aid will be disbursed to accounts beginning on Monday, September 14th. Students must have all requested documents submitted to the office in order to finalize the account, to have aid change from “pending” to “paid,” and to be eligible to receive any possible refunds.
Meeting with the Financial Aid Department Fall 2020:
During the Fall 2020 Term, Email remains the best way to reach the Becker Financial Aid Department. Our email address is firstname.lastname@example.org (opens a new window). We are checking voicemail daily but it might take longer to return a phone call than an email. We are also offering both virtual appointments through Zoom and in-person appointments as long as they are scheduled in advance. Unfortunately, we cannot accommodate walk in appointments at this time.
- If you would like to schedule a Zoom session with a financial aid counselor, please complete this request form (opens in a new window).
- If you would like to schedule a Walk-In session with a financial aid counselor, please complete this request form (opens in a new window)
General Financial Aid Information
- The 2020/2021 FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) is the first step to apply for Financial Aid and is available for completion! This version covers Fall 2020 and Spring 2021 and uses 2018 tax information.
- Becker Federal School Code: 002123
- If the Financial Aid Office has sent you a request for follow-up documentation, please visit your myBecker account or the Financial Aid Forms Page for more information.