Meeting with the Financial Aid Department:
Due to Covid restrictions and work-from-home arrangements, email remains the best way to reach the Becker Financial Aid Department.
Our email address is firstname.lastname@example.org (opens a new window). We are checking voicemail daily, but it might take longer to return a phone call than an email. We are also offering both virtual appointments through Zoom and in-person appointments as long as they are scheduled in advance. Unfortunately, we cannot accommodate walk in appointments at this time.
- If you would like to schedule a Zoom session with a financial aid counselor, please complete this request form (opens in a new window).
- If you would like to schedule a Walk-In session with a financial aid counselor, please complete this request form (opens in a new window).
General Financial Aid Information
- The 2020/2021 FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) is also available for completion through June of 2021. This version covers Spring 2021 for all Becker students and Summer 2021 for all Becker students except those in the GPS Business program. This FAFSA uses 2018 tax and income information.
- The 2021/2022 FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) is the first step to apply for Financial Aid and is available for completion. This version covers Summer 2021 for GPS students in the Business Program.
- For students transferring to new schools in Fall 2021, we recommend speaking to the Financial Aid Department at your new school before taking financial aid at Becker for Summer 2021. You will want to see how it may affect you receiving aid at your new school.
- Becker Federal School Code: 002123
- If the Financial Aid Office has sent you a request for follow-up documentation, please visit your myBecker account or the Financial Aid Forms Page for more information.
Federal Loan Forgiveness
Information about loan forgiveness in the wake of Becker’s closing can be found on the Financial Literacy page.