Meeting with the Financial Aid Department Fall 2020:
During the Fall 2020 Term, Email remains the best way to reach the Becker Financial Aid Department. Our email address is firstname.lastname@example.org (opens a new window). We are checking voicemail daily but it might take longer to return a phone call than an email. We are also offering both virtual appointments through Zoom and in-person appointments as long as they are scheduled in advance. Unfortunately, we cannot accommodate walk in appointments at this time.
- If you would like to schedule a Zoom session with a financial aid counselor, please complete this request form (opens in a new window).
- If you would like to schedule a Walk-In session with a financial aid counselor, please complete this request form (opens in a new window)
General Financial Aid Information
- The 2021/2022 FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) is the first step to apply for Financial Aid and is available for completion. This version covers Fall 2021 and Spring 2022 and uses 2019 tax and income information. (Some Becker students will need this version of the FAFSA for the Summer 2021 Term).
- The 2020/2021 FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) is also available for completion through June of 2021. This version covers Fall 2020, Spring 2021, and Summer 2021 (for most Becker students) and uses 2018 tax and income information.
- Becker Federal School Code: 002123
- If the Financial Aid Office has sent you a request for follow-up documentation, please visit your myBecker account or the Financial Aid Forms Page for more information.