Feeling Stuck? Overwhelmed? Unsure about how to fulfill your assignments? Take advantage of our numerous academic resources.
Collaborative Learning Center Services
- Individual Tutoring – meet one-on-one with Peer Tutors who excelled in their classes of expertise, or with professional Learning Specialists with experience in specific content areas. Sign up for a tutoring appointment using TutorTrac (opens in new tab); find out how to use TutorTrac (opens in new tab).
- Group Tutoring – meet in small groups with Peer Tutors or Learning Specialists.
- Group Study Sessions – attend weekly sessions for targeted classes like Clinical Experience and Anatomy and Physiology. Find out more details about session topics and availability.
- Student-Athlete Outreach & Academic Resources (SOAR) – designated Peer Tutors are available to meet with student athletes to review a variety of course material from math & programming to science & writing assignments. Find more information regarding program hours and locations here.
- English as a Second Language (ESL) Specialist – a dedicated Learning Specialist with expertise in the ESL field. Get guided assistance with writing assignments.
- Writing Assistance – need a paper reviewed? Email your paper to firstname.lastname@example.org, and a Collaborative Learning Center staff member will review your paper. You will be contacted for a follow up appointment to discuss any suggestions on your paper. Please note, Collaborative Learning Center policy states you cannot receive your reviewed paper until you meet with a staff member.
- Embedded Tutors – tutors are available in specific class sections to answer questions and get help on assignments. Do you have an embedded tutor in your class? Check out the embedded tutoring schedule.
- Helpful Handouts – find useful information regarding studying, test anxiety, class preparedness, writing assistance, and more! Other useful information is available at the Collaborative Learning Center.
- Academic Consulting & Engagement Supports (ACES) – do you struggle with time management and/or organization? Consider participating in our ACES program! Get specifics about the ACES program.
- Summer Bridge Program – nervous about the transition to college life? See if the Summer Bridge Program is for you! Find more details about the Summer Bridge Program.