Becker College maintains partnerships with six organizations that operate high-quality, academically rigorous study abroad experiences. Please read below to explore your options, and reach out to Dan Chapman to start exploring your options.
Center for International Studies (opens in new window)
- Over 40 locations are available in over a dozen countries.
- Becker students have studied in Australia, New Zealand, and Italy.
- Where will you study/intern?
Semester at Sea (opens in new window)
- A “floating university” that launches voyages every semester and makes several port stops.
Academic Programs International (opens in new window)
Academic Programs International, API, is an educational organization dedicated to providing challenging and enriching study abroad programs for our students. The experience of living, interacting and learning in an international environment presents invaluable opportunities for each student’s academic and personal development.
ISA (opens in new window)
International Studies Abroad (ISA) has provided college students in the United States and Canada the opportunity to explore the world for over 25 years.
CIEE (opens in new window)
A nonprofit, nongovernmental organization, CIEE is the world leader in international education and exchange. For more than 65 years CIEE has helped thousands of people gain the knowledge and skills necessary to live and work in a globally interdependent and culturally diverse world by offering the most comprehensive, relevant, and valuable exchange programs available.
Semester in the City (opens in new window)
Gain experience in an internship in Boston. Make a difference in the world, and earn up to 15 credits from Becker College, while building skills to solve humanity’s toughest challenges.
Becker College will award transfer academic credit for pre-approved courses and programs completed through our five study abroad providers. Interested students are responsible for:
- Meeting all student eligibility criteria.
- Entering the Study Away Exploration Process prior to the deadline for an academic term.
- Understanding and complying with all student responsibilities throughout the entire Study Abroad Exploration process, the provider’s application process, the Study Away experience, and upon return.