Self-assessments help you to get know more about your personality, interests, skills and interests. Once you understand yourself better, choosing a career path becomes clearer. Use Focus 2 throughout time at Becker College and beyond.
To create an account and log in, click here: FOCUS2.
Note: Be sure to click on the Register button if this is your first time creating an account. You will need an access code. Access code is: Hawks
First Time Users
- Understand yourself and the career planning process.
- Explore career fields and occupations that appeal to you.
- Explore Major Areas of Study offered at Becker that match your interests and support your career goals.
- Ongoing Career Exploration.
- Begin to solidify your career and/or graduation school plans.
- Explore future options for transitioning into specialized occupations.
Getting the Most out of Focus 2
- Use Focus 2 anywhere, anytime, as often as you like.
- Save Occupations and Major Areas of Study that appeal to you as you are working through the different sections.
A good strategy after using Focus 2 is to think about your results, and discuss your ideas with your Advisor at the Center for Career Education & Advising. Be sure to continue to use Focus 2 as an ongoing resource. Alumni are welcome to use this tool too!