The housing application will be available beginning June 29th through July 13th.
- The Housing application will be available in your Admissions Portal.
- Log in to your student status portal (apply.becker.edu/status) with the email and password associated with your Becker College application.
- If you are locked out of your student status portal and/or forget the password, email firstname.lastname@example.org to have your account reset.
- Fill out the application with your preferences.
- If you need to make changes to the application, you will need to log back in and submit a whole new application. If you have questions about this please email email@example.com.
Important! When requesting a roommate, both students must request each other in order to be housed together. You must request the person through the housing application, and they will receive an email giving them the opportunity to accept this request. Accepted requests will be honored to the best of our ability.
Interested in being a member of our Living Learning Communities? For our First Year students we offer the Animal Welfare Community on our Leicester campus and the Interactive Media and Design Community or Leadership Community on our Worcester campus. For more information and to apply for these communities visit our Living Learning Community webpage.
Issues Logging In? Please contact the helpdesk at 508.373.1999 to request a password reset and verify your username. You will be required to provide your student ID number when calling the helpdesk.
- June 29- Housing Application available on Admissions Portal
- July 13- Last day to make changes to application
Questions? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.