Damage/Lockout Appeal Form

Appeals for damage and lock out charges must be made by the student (not the parent) via this form by the deadline set forth in the notification of the charge (typically 10 business days).

If there is information that can not be conveyed using this form, additional documentation can be emailed to housing@becker.edu.