skip navigation

Requesting a Transcript

Becker College has authorized the National Student Clearinghouse to provide electronic ordering of an official paper transcript or to have a transcript sent electronically.

The site will walk you through placing your order, including delivery options and fees. Electronic transcript delivery as well as standard paper transcript delivery is free. There are fees associated with requests for expedited delivery.

To order an official transcript(s), login to Clearinghouse secure site.

You can order as many transcripts as you like in a single session. Order updates will be emailed to you. You can also track your order online.

If you are taking a summer or fall course outside of Becker (other than an Acadeum course), you should request an official transcript from the Office of the Registrar at the institution where you took the course as soon as possible once you have completed it, and have it sent to Becker. Official transcripts can be mailed to:

Becker College, Office of the Registrar, 61 Sever Street, Worcester, MA 01609

As Becker College is closing, Worcester State University will be obtaining Becker College’s academic records and will provide Becker transcripts in the future. At a later date to be determined, Worcester State University will provide information on its website on how to request a Becker College transcript. Please check this page often for updates on the timeline for this transition.

For more information about Closure Next Steps: Click here