The mission of The Office of Marketing & Strategic Communications is to advance the reputation and brand of Becker College through marketing, communications, and branding initiatives. Key priorities include planning, developing, and implementing comprehensive and integrated marketing strategies that support the priorities of the College’s Strategic Plan.
In collaboration with multiple stakeholders across campus, The Office of Marketing & Strategic Communications coordinates all major marketing efforts designed to enhance the image and extend the reach of the College to external audiences. By ensuring consistency of messaging and brand impact, the Office encourages community advocacy to effectively engage all audiences in support of Becker’s institutional goals.
As the central communications organization of Becker College, the Office promotes and safeguards the image and reputation of the institution and all of its schools, departments, programs, centers, and community through:
- The development and maintenance of the College’s brand messaging, web identity, graphic standards, publications, photography, media relations, and internal communications.
- Building and maintaining strong, long-term relationships with clients and partners—both internally throughout the institution and with key external audiences—through communication and marketing strategies that support of the College’s mission and strategic initiatives.
- Developing, conveying, and maintaining adept storytelling and superior content across all platforms, including digital and print, in ways that strategically position the College with key audiences.
Additionally, the Office has oversight of the following areas:
- Alumni communications
- College communications
- Crisis and emergent communications
- Digital marketing
- Executive communications
- Graphic design and print production
- Integrated marketing communication
- Internal communications
- Media relations
- Photography and videography
- Public relations
- Social media communications
- Strategic communications
- Web communications
- Web development
Marketing & Strategic Communications Staff Directory
61 William Street
Worcester, MA 01609
General email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Vice President of Communications
Director of Creative Services
Marketing Analytics Analyst
Web Content and Social Media Manager
Communications Associate and Editorial Assistant