Office of Human Resources
The Becker College Office of Human Resources contributes to the overall mission of the College by supporting a positive and productive workplace. This, in turn, creates an academic environment where learning and personal growth can occur.
Our overall goals include:
- Attracting, rewarding, and retaining a diverse and well-qualified faculty and staff to enable Becker College to remain a competitive employer in the marketplace.
- Developing and administering ethical, efficient, and consistent policies and programs that focus on the fair and equitable treatment of all employees.
COLLEGE HOLIDAYS 2018-2019
- Independence Day, Wednesday, July 4, 2018, Thursday, July 5, 2018
- Labor Day, Monday, September 3, 2018
- Columbus Day, Monday, October 8, 2018
- Veterans Day, Monday, November 12, 2018
- Thanksgiving Break: Wednesday, November 21, 2018 (1/2 day), Thursday, November 22, 2018, Friday, November 23, 2018
- Holiday Shutdown: Friday, December 21, 2018 through Tuesday, January 1, 2019
- Martin Luther King Day, Monday, January 21, 2019
- President’s Day, Monday, February 18, 2019
- Good Friday, Friday, April 19, 2019 (1/2 day)
- Memorial Day, Monday, May 27, 2019