The Becker College Office of Human Resources contributes to the overall mission of the College by supporting a positive and productive workplace. This, in turn, creates an academic environment where learning and personal growth can occur.
Our overall goals include:
- Attracting, rewarding, and retaining a diverse and well-qualified faculty and staff to enable Becker College to remain a competitive employer in the marketplace.
- Developing and administering ethical, efficient, and consistent policies and programs that focus on the fair and equitable treatment of all employees.
COLLEGE HOLIDAYS 2019-2020
- Independence Day, Thursday, July 4, 2019
- Labor Day, Monday, September 2, 2019
- Columbus Day, Monday, October 14, 2019
- Veterans Day, Monday, November 11, 2019
- Thanksgiving Break:
- Wednesday, November 27, 2019 (1/2 day)
- Thursday, November 28, 2019
- Friday, November 29, 2019
- Holiday Shutdown:
- Monday , December 23, 2019 through Wednesday, January 1, 2020
- Martin Luther King Day, Monday, January 20, 2020
- President’s Day, Monday, February 17, 2020
- Good Friday, Friday, April 10, 2020 (1/2 day)
- Memorial Day, Monday, May 25, 2020