The Becker College Office of Human Resources contributes to the overall mission of the College by supporting a positive and productive workplace. This, in turn, creates an academic environment where learning and personal growth can occur.
Our overall goals include:
- Attracting, rewarding, and retaining a diverse and well-qualified faculty and staff to enable Becker College to remain a competitive employer in the marketplace.
- Developing and administering ethical, efficient, and consistent policies and programs that focus on the fair and equitable treatment of all employees.
COLLEGE HOLIDAYS 2020 -2021
- Independence Day, Saturday, July 4, 2020
- Thanksgiving Break:
- Wednesday, November 25, 2020
- Thursday, November 26, 2020
- Friday, November 27, 2020
- Holiday Shutdown:
- Wednesday , December 23, 2020 through Monday, January 4, 2021
- Martin Luther King Day, Monday, January 18, 2021
- President’s Day, Monday, February 15, 2021
- Good Friday, Friday, April 2, 2021
- Memorial Day, Monday, May 31, 2021