As a graduate of Becker College, you’ve already earned a lifetime membership in the Alumni Association. Now it’s your chance to volunteer your time and expertise to give back to students and alumni alike.
Our mission is to foster the intellectual, cultural, and financial growth of the College. We do this by perpetuating the ideals of the College to build a network of Becker volunteers who serve the Becker family, generate change in our local communities, and advance an environment of global citizens.
This is a big mission that starts with you.
This is your chance to:
- Volunteer your time.
- Contribute your ideas.
- Give back to your alma mater.
- Build your resume and add to your professional development.
- Meet new people.
- Make a difference.
Connect with students!
Do you have expertise that you would be willing to share with students? Did you have an interesting career path that has allowed you to gain interesting skills and perspectives? Were you involved with a student group while attending Becker? Consider coming back to campus to make connections with students and faculty alike! If you have knowledge you would like to share, contact Colleen Sullivan at email@example.com or 508.373.9520.
Join the Becker College Alumni Association Board!
Alumni Board Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Attend at least two Board meetings per year.
- Attend at least one alumni event per year.
- Motivate fellow alums to attend events, volunteer, contribute to the Annual Fund, and stay connected to the College.
- Contribute to Becker’s Annual Fund each fiscal year with a gift of any size, which supports scholarships, programs, and new initiatives.
Applying is easy; please contact Mary Maloney, Director of Alumni Relations & Planned Giving: firstname.lastname@example.org or 508.373.9525