In accordance with the Massachusetts Transfer Guarantee, Becker offers qualified transfer students from Massachusetts community colleges streamlined admission to many of our academic programs. These include:
- Applied Computer Science
- Criminal Justice
- Early Childhood Education
- Exercise Science
- Health Science
- Integrated Graphic Design & Media
- Integrated Studies
- Complete an associate’s degree program at a Massachusetts community college and apply to transfer to a related course of study at Becker College
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.5
General Education Foundation
The General Education Foundation (formerly known as the MassTransfer Block or MTB) refers to a set of general education, core, or distribution requirements, consisting of 34 college-level credits. These credits, when completed together with a 2.0 or higher GPA, fully transfer to Becker and will satisfy the general education/core requirements at Becker.
Students will also have credits from their associate’s degree transferred in as bulk credits. In total, students who enter under this agreement can transfer up to 60 credits, starting them in their junior year. Additional credits may be reviewed on an individual basis.
Costs and Financial Aid
Becker offers two options for students to transfer into:
- Students seeking to become a full-time student in our traditional programs in Applied Computer Science, Biology, Business, Criminal Justice, Exercise Science, Health Science, Integrated Graphic Design & Media, Integrated Studies, and Psychology would pay the traditional tuition and fees. They may also qualify for merit scholarships.
- Students may also transfer to a part-time bachelor’s completion option for Business, Criminal Justice, Early Childhood Education, Psychology and RN-Online would pay the Graduate & Professional Studies tuition.
Dean of Admissions
Massachusetts Transfer Guarantee Coordinator
Mary Ellen Mahoney
Dean of the School of Graduate & Professional Studies