Being at Becker is as easy as 1,2,3
Becker truly is a Transfer Friendly college! Our goal is to help you save time and money by bringing in as many credits as possible and applying them to your degree program.
We are dedicated to working with you to make it as seamless and easy as possible. Our transfer counselors will help you every step of the way with:
- The application process
- The transfer of your credits
- Understanding how your credits will apply to your program
- Sharing scholarship and financial aid information
We offer robust Transfer Scholarships!
We are proud to offer transfer scholarships that are both need-based and merit-based. Call us now at 508.373.9400 to speak with a transfer admissions counselor determine what scholarships you are eligible for!
Phi Theta Kappa (PTK) Scholarships
This generous scholarship is available to full-time transfer students who are active members in PTK.
Please also see the Scholarships and Grants Page to see what potential scholarships are available.
Information for Veterans
Military Members, Veterans and Families
Becker College is committed to providing our veteran, families, and active-service students an education in our supportive community. We work hard to ensure you will thrive in the classroom and on our campus in Central Massachusetts. We are interested in working with Veterans that want to continue to serve. Whether in Business, Psychology, Criminal Justice, Animal Sciences, Human Health Sciences or many other areas that are vital resources in the communities where we live. We have programs that are tailored to your schedule and we understand the unique challenges of being a veteran student. You’ll receive one-on-one support from both an admission counselor and also a dedicated veteran liaison to apply your veteran benefits to your education. Becker’s Collaborative Learning Center (CLC), is a great resource for veterans and all students attending Becker to pursue a degree.
GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program and education benefits
We’re a proud participant in Veteran benefits and scholarship programs. As such, we offer qualified veterans tuition assistance per academic year through the Yellow Ribbon GI Education Enhancement Program and other veteran education assistance programs. Becker welcomes veteran students and Becker does not limit the number of Yellow Ribbon recipients. If a student is deemed eligible for Yellow Ribbon by the VA, they are eligible to receive it at Becker up to cost of attendance.
Transfer Now Evaluation Appointments
Fill out our Transfer Now Evaluation Appointment Request form or give us a call at 508.373.9400 to set up a time to meet with your transfer counselor. Bring your transcripts and we’ll meet with you one-on-one to go over your coursework, and get you ready to transfer now!
Want to know what courses you can transfer to Becker? View our Transfer Course Equivalency Tables.
Guaranteed Transfer Credit (Massachusetts)
Students who complete the MassTransfer Gen Ed Foundation can transfer all 34 credits of general education courses to Becker College.
Interested in transferring into Veterinary Science?
- If transferring from a non-vet science program, transfer applicants must have a 4-credit college chemistry, biology, and a 3-credit college algebra to meet eligibility.
- Students who have successfully completed an associate’s degree in veterinary technology from an AVMA-accredited institution, and who wish to apply for admission into the Becker College bachelor of science in veterinary science degree program, are required to meet other minimum criteria. Please contact Admissions at 508.373.9400 or email@example.com, to discuss your application, previous institution, completed coursework, and career goals.
- Veterinary Technology is a fall-semester start only. New students cannot begin the veterinary technology program in the spring semester. Students may apply for the fall or spring semesters for the following programs: Pre-Veterinary Science, and Animal Care.
Interested in Nursing? We offer many options for those interested in completing one of our nursing majors.
- Students who are LPNs or are interested in transferring from one nursing program to the Becker College nursing program will need to follow the three easy steps, and meet with Associate Director of Admissions, Deborah Gallo, for information and requirements. You can also view our requirements online.
- If you are a non–nursing student taking pre- or co-requisites, then follow the three easy steps to Be at Becker: apply, provide high school and college transcript, and complete the FAFSA. Other documents may be requested by the Office of Admissions.
- If you need help figuring out what nursing program is best for you, please contact the Office of Admissions.