Being at Becker is as easy as 1,2,3
Becker truly is a Transfer Friendly college! Our goal is to help you save time and money by bringing in as many credits as possible and applying them to your degree program.
We are dedicated to working with you to make it as seamless and easy as possible. Our transfer counselors will help you every step of the way with:
- The application process
- The transfer of your credits
- Understanding how your credits will apply to your program
- Sharing scholarship and financial aid information
We offer robust Transfer Scholarships!
We are proud to offer transfer scholarships that are both need-based and merit-based. Call us now to speak with a transfer admissions counselor determine what scholarships you are eligible for!
Phi Theta Kappa (PTK) Scholarships
This generous scholarship is available to full-time transfer students who are active members in PTK.
Please also see the Scholarships and Grants Page to see what potential scholarships are available.
Recognized Equivalents of a High School Diploma
- A GED certificate
- A certificate or other official completion documentation demonstrating that the student has passed a state-authorized examination (such as the Test Assessing Secondary Completion (TASC) the High School Equivalency Test (HiSET), or, in California, the California High School Proficiency Exam) that the state recognizes as the equivalent of a high school diploma (certificate of attendance and/or completion are not included in this qualifying category).
- An associate’s degree
- Successful completion of at least 60 semester or trimester credit hours or 72 quarter credit hours that does not result in the awarding of an associate’s degree, but that is acceptable for full credit toward a bachelor’s degree at any institution.
Transfer Now Evaluation Appointments
Fill out our Transfer Now Evaluation Appointment Request form or give us a call at 508.373.9400 to set up a time to meet with your transfer counselor. Bring your transcripts and we’ll meet with you one-on-one to go over your coursework, and get you ready to transfer now!
Want to know what courses you can transfer to Becker? View our Transfer Course Equivalency Tables.
Guaranteed Transfer Credit (Massachusetts)
Students who complete the MassTransfer Gen Ed Foundation can transfer all 34 credits of general education courses to Becker College.
Interested in transferring into Veterinary Science?
- If transferring from a non-vet science program, transfer applicants must have a 4-credit college chemistry, biology, and a 3-credit college algebra to meet eligibility.
- Students who have successfully completed an associate’s degree in veterinary technology from an AVMA-accredited institution, and who wish to apply for admission into the Becker College bachelor of science in veterinary science degree program, are required to meet other minimum criteria. Please contact Admissions at 508.373.9400 or firstname.lastname@example.org, to discuss your application, previous institution, completed coursework, and career goals.
- Veterinary Technology is a fall-semester start only. New students cannot begin the veterinary technology program in the spring semester. Students may apply for the fall or spring semesters for the following programs: Pre-Veterinary Science, and Animal Care.
Interested in Nursing? We offer many options for those interested in completing one of our nursing majors.
- Students who are LPNs or are interested in transferring from one nursing program to the Becker College nursing program will need to follow the three easy steps, and meet with Associate Director of Admissions, Deborah Gallo, for information and requirements. You can also view our requirements online.
- If you are a non–nursing student taking pre- or co-requisites, then follow the three easy steps to Be at Becker: apply, provide high school and college transcript, and complete the FAFSA. Other documents may be requested by the Office of Admissions.
- If you need help figuring out what nursing program is best for you, please contact the Office of Admissions.