Transfer Students

Transfer Now image

Being at Becker is as easy as 1,2,3

  1. Complete our free online application.Transfer Honor Roll Badge
  2. Submit official transcripts (high school or GED scores and college) and your Certification and Recommendation Form.
  3. Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid.

Becker truly is a “Transfer Friendly” college.  We understand that the process of transferring from one college to another may seem daunting. That is why we are dedicated to working with you to make it as seamless and easy as possible.  Our transfer counselors will help you throughout the application process and assist you every step of the way with the transfer of your credits, the selection of your courses, the awarding of financial aid, the decision to start classes in either the spring or fall, and throughout your orientation, so you can Be at Becker.

Transfer Scholarships

For students who qualify, transfer scholarships are available-both need-based and merit-based.  By completing the three simple steps above, you will provide us with the information we need to start your application review process. We may request other information, but this is the right place to start!

Recognized Equivalents of a High School Diploma

  • A GED certificate
  • A certificate or other official completion documentation demonstrating that the student has passed a state-authorized examination (such as the Test Assessing Secondary Completion (TASC) the High School Equivalency Test (HiSET), or, in California, the California High School Proficiency Exam) that the state recognizes as the equivalent of a high school diploma (certificate of attendance and/or completion are not included in this qualifying category).
  • An associate’s degree
  • Successful completion of at least 60 semester or trimester credit hours or 72 quarter credit hours that does not result in the awarding of an associate’s degree, but that is acceptable for full credit toward a bachelor’s degree at any institution.

Transfer Tuesdays

Give us a call at 508.373.9400 to set up a time to visit us on Transfer Tuesdays.  Bring your transcripts along with you and we’ll be happy to meet with you one-on-one and go over your coursework, complete your application, and get you started on transferring to Becker College.

Credit Evaluation

Want to know what courses you can transfer to Becker?  View our Transfer Course Equivalency Tables.

Students who transfer into Becker College are reviewed for scholarship assistance.  Federal financial aid  is available for all who are eligible.  You worked hard for your credits and we take great care in making sure as many credits as possible align with your intended major at Becker College.

Guaranteed Transfer Credit (Massachusetts)

Students who complete the MassTransfer Gen Ed Foundation can transfer all 34 credits of general education courses to Becker College.

Interested in transferring into Veterinary Science?

  • If transferring from a non-vet science program, transfer applicants must have a 4-credit college chemistry, biology, and a 3-credit college algebra to meet eligibility.
  • Students who have successfully completed an associate’s degree in veterinary technology from an AVMA-accredited institution, and who wish to apply for admission into the Becker College bachelor of science in veterinary science degree program, are required to meet other minimum criteria. Please contact Admissions at 508.373.9400 or, to discuss your application, previous institution, completed coursework, and career goals.
  • Veterinary Technology is a fall-semester start only.  New students cannot begin the veterinary technology program in the spring semester.  Students may apply for the fall or spring semesters for the following programs: Pre-Veterinary Science, and Animal Care.

Interested in Nursing? We offer many options for those interested in completing one of our nursing majors. 

  • Students who are LPNs or are interested in transferring from one nursing program to the Becker College nursing program will need to follow the three easy steps, and meet with Associate Director of Admissions, Deborah Gallo, for information and requirements. You can also view our requirements online.
  • If you are a non–nursing student taking pre- or co-requisites, then follow the three easy steps to Be at Becker: apply, provide high school and college transcript, and complete the FAFSA. Other documents may be requested by the Office of Admissions.
  • If you need help figuring out what nursing program is best for you, please contact the Office of Admissions.

For a visual view of Becker, click on the thumbnail of our viewbook: