Forms and Links

For more information on any of the required forms listed below, please email the Office of Financial Aid. 

Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) Information

» FAFSA Website – Go here to complete your FAFSA. (Becker's School Code is 002123)
» FSA ID – Go here to create a Federal Student Aid ID and Password. An FSA ID is required for students (and for parents of dependent students) when completing a FAFSA.
» Selective Service – Male students aged 18 and older must register with the Selective Service in order to receive federal financial aid.

Financial Aid Award Information

» Direct Loans – Online Master Promissory Note/Entrance Interview
» OSFA Website – Massachusetts Residents Only

* You will receive an email and/or paper letter informing you if we require any of these items to complete your file. Please only submit the documents that the Financial Aid Office is requesting.

FAFSA Verification Documents

The federal government selects certain FAFSAs to be verified. Selected students are required to submit additional documentation to the Office of Financial Aid. If we are requesting any of the following documents, please see the link(s) below and submit them to our office as soon as possible. Your file cannot be completed if there are document requests outstanding.

2017-2018 Forms

» 2017/18 Verification Worksheet

» 2017/18 Tax Return Transcript – Request a 2015 IRS Tax Return Transcript for 2017/2018 FAFSA verification.

» 2017/18 Verification of Nonfiling Tax Form – Electronic – Request a Verification of Nonfiling Letter for 2017/2018 FAFSA verification. Required if student (or parent of a dependent student) did not file 2015 taxes.

» 2017/18 Verification of Nonfiling Tax Form – Paper (IRS Form 4506-T) – Required if student (or parent of a dependent student) did not file 2015 taxes. The completed form must be mailed or faxed directly to a regional IRS office. (The fax number for most Becker students is 859-669-3592.) Be sure to check Box 7 on the form.

» 2017/18 Proof of Citizenship Form – This document must be signed by a Notary Public and submitted by mail (document cannot be faxed). Alternatively, students can present original citizenship documents in the Financial Aid Office in lieu of filing this form.

» 2017/18 Identity and Statement of Education Purpose – This document must be filled out in the Financial Aid Office or be signed by a Notary Public.

» 2017/18 High School Completion Form


© 2017 Becker College. All Rights Reserved. | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Non-Discrimination Statement