Make your next investment you! Earn your college degree while you work.
The School of Graduate and Professional Studies (SGPS) at Becker College offers quality education delivered in a flexible format, at an affordable price. Complete courses toward your degree while you’re building your career. It’s time to invest in yourself, and at Becker College, your goals can become a reality!
Our classes are offered:
- In a five-week, seven-week or full semester format
- In the evening
- Online and on campus
Becker College’s School of Graduate and Professional Studies is your best choice.
- Flexible class schedule.
- The ability to work full-time while earning a degree.
- Affordability – Financial aid is available, including grants and scholarships.
- We accept work, training, and prior college course work towards your transfer credits.
- Personalized advising and career coaching.
Ready to Start?
Your college degree is within reach. Becker College’s School of Graduate and Professional Studies is the place where you can start or finish your degree in a flexible environment. Admission into the School of Graduate and Professional Studies occurs all year long. If you need more information or assistance during the admissions process, contact our Graduate and Professional Studies Admissions department today! We look forward to helping you start your journey to a fulfilling life and career.