skip navigation

Immigration Related Documents

All international student applicants must submit a clear copy of their passport biographical page.

Students who are currently attending a U.S. school on an F-1 visa, your SEVIS (immigration) record will need to be transferred from your current school to Becker College.  Please submit copies of the following:

  • Visa page with picture photo
  • Current I-94
  • All I-20s issued
  • Employment Authorization Document (EAD) card (if applicable)
  • Completed SEVIS Transfer In Form
UPDATED! Fall 2020 plansClick here