The English Language Proficiency requirement may be waived if you meet one of the following criteria:
- English is your native language.
- Completed four consecutive years in a high school or university where academic English was the language of instruction for all courses.
- Applicants with an undergraduate degree from an accredited college or university in the U.S. or an English speaking country may submit an official transcript as proof of English proficiency.
- Completion of the International Baccalaureate Diploma Program with final combined score of 30 or more points.
- Applicants who have successfully graduated from an English language program may submit an official transcript indicating graduation with an overall grade performance of at least 80%.