skip navigation

Academic Records

Applicants must provide official copies of academic records from all secondary school (high school) and post-secondary (colleges or universities) attended.

Official records should include original or officially certified copies of all academic diplomas, certificates, mark sheets and/or national board examination results.

  • Secondary-level or high school academic records from an institution in the United States should be sent directly from the institution. Hand delivered transcripts must remain in the original, sealed, unopened envelope to be considered official.
  • All official foreign transcripts must be submitted to the Office of Admissions and include an English translation using a member organization of one of the following two national associations of credential evaluation services:
    • National Association of Credential Evaluation Services (NACES)
    • Association of International Credentials Evaluators (AICE)
UPDATED! Fall 2020 plansClick here