Accessibility and Section 508 Compliance
Becker College is committed to providing all visitors equal opportunity to access information on the Becker College web site in accordance with state and federal laws, including Section 508 accessibility requirements.
Report a Problem or Send Feedback
If you experience any difficulty in accessing content on the Becker College website or need the information in an accessible alternate format, please contact the Office of Marketing and Strategic Communications at email@example.com with the following information:
- Your contact information, including your name, email and phone number
- The page or site you are trying to access (full URL please)
- The difficulty you encountered
- Possible solutions or workarounds that might assist you
- If you would like to file a formal grievance pursuant to Section 504, please contact Becker's Title IX Coordinator.
- To view the College's formal grievance process, please visit the our Resources for Students site.