WELCOME TO THE BECKER COLLEGE VETERINARY CLINIC AT THE LENFEST ANIMAL HEALTH CENTER.
The Becker College Veterinary Clinic is open to the public, offering wellness care and non-urgent medical and surgical care for dogs, cats, other small mammals, and birds.
The veterinary clinic is located on the Leicester, Mass., Campus of Becker College. It has served as a teaching clinic for students in Becker’s animal studies programs for over 30 years. Veterinary technology, pre-veterinary, and animal care students assist in all aspects of animal care under the supervision of staff veterinarians and veterinary technicians.
The Lenfest Animal Health Center is an academic unit on the Leicester Campus of Becker College and serves the School of Animal Studies and Natural Sciences with programs in animal care, equine studies, pre-veterinary science, and veterinary technology (A.S. and B.S.).
- The clinic supports an AVMA accredited veterinary technology training program.
- Enrollment in all Schools of Animal Studies and Natural Sciences programs is ~450 students (approximately 125 admitted annually).
- The clinic provides veterinary services to approximately 1000 clients during the academic year.
- Cases are all, generally managed with the student engaged – a.k.a. teaching mission.
- The clinic sees dogs, cats, rabbits, pocket pets, birds, and other exotic pets.
Lenfest Animal Health Center
955 Main St. Leicester, MA 01524
Hours of operation:
Open 8:30 a.m. -5:00 p.m. Monday -Friday
We are open limited hours for non-urgent care during school breaks including winter break and summer break. The clinic is closed during all other school breaks and holidays.