Becker College confers degrees three times a year: May, August, and December. To be audited in a timely fashion, students should submit their Intent to Graduate information (myBecker) no more than two semesters prior to their intended graduation date.
Please adhere to the following deadlines:
May 1, for the following December graduation date
July 1, for the following May graduation date
December 1, for the following August graduation date
All students must complete the following:
- Completion of a minimum of 30 credits at Becker College in order to be awarded a Bachelor’s degree, exclusive of any credits awarded for Prior Learning, AP, CLEP, or other acceptable sources.
- A minimum of 15 credits of 3000/4000 level courses required for the major, and 9 credits for any minor, must be completed at Becker College. Transfer credit policies for graduate programs are determined by individual programs.
- The student must complete the course work required and the number of semester hours specified to be awarded his/her degree with a minimum cumulative grade point average of 2.00 and 3.00 for a Master’s degree. The final CGPA is not rounded.
- Foundations/Developmental/Preparatory courses will not transfer into Becker for credit toward graduation requirements (see course description for notation of Foundations/Developmental/Preparatory course type).
- All financial obligations of the student must be successfully completed.
Students may receive dual degrees only by meeting the individual requirements of both degrees.