Withdrawing From College

A student wishing to withdraw from the College must follow this procedure.

  • Pick up a withdrawal form in the Office of the Registrar.
  • Meet with his or her Academic Advisor.
  • Contact Financial Aid to determine the status of any financial aid that may be involved.
  • Contact Student Accounts to determine final balance.
  • Resident students must bring residence hall keys and student identification to Student Services. Commuting students must bring student identification to Student Services.
  • Take the form signed by each of the above persons to the Registrar’s Office (form is processed on the date received, not last date of attendance).

Students withdrawing without following this procedure will not be withdrawn from their courses. As a result, the student may receive failing grades in all courses and will not be eligible for fee refunds. This may jeopardize the student’s ability to transfer to, or take courses at, other educational institutions. For individual course withdrawal, refer to the course changes section of the academic catalog.

A student who withdraws from the College at any time after the last day to add or drop a course will receive a grade of W in all the courses in which the student was registered at the time of the college withdrawal.

Students may not withdraw from the College (from all courses) via Insite.