To be audited in a timely fashion, students should submit their Intent to Graduate information (Becker InSite) no more than two semesters prior to their intended graduation date.
Please adhere to the following deadlines:
May 1, for the following December graduation date
July 1, for the following May graduation date
December 1, for the following August graduation date
- Students must complete at least 50 percent of their course work at a regionally accredited baccalaureate degree-granting institution to receive a baccalaureate degree from Becker College.
- Students must complete at least 25 percent of their course work at Becker College to receive a baccalaureate or associate’s degree from the College.
- Students must complete the course work required and the number of semester hours specified to be awarded their degree, with a minimum cumulative grade point average of 2.00. The final CGPA is not rounded.
- Foundations/developmental/preparatory courses will not transfer into Becker College for credit toward graduation requirements (see course description for notation of foundation/developmental/preparatory course type).
- All financial obligations must be successfully completed. Degrees will not be granted to any student having debts outstanding.
Students may receive dual degrees only by meeting the individual requirements of both degrees.