Incomplete Grades

An incomplete (“I”) grade may be issued only through the receipt of a signed Incomplete Grade Petition from the student requesting it directly to his/her faculty member, stating the reason for the request. If the request is granted, the faculty member must provide the completion date and assignment(s) on the form for an incomplete grade to be entered into a student’s record. The form must be provided to the Office of the Registrar no later than the final grades due date on the Academic Calendar.

An “I” grade indicates that a final grade is being withheld until certain work is completed. The grade will be automatically changed to an “F” if the work is not completed on time by the student or if a letter grade is not issued within three (3) weeks of the beginning of the next scheduled semester.

Incomplete Grade Petition

Incomplete Grade Petition – Nursing & Behavioral Sciences