Established by Becker’s Board of Trustees in 2008, Corporators serve as ambassadors and advocates for Becker College, creating a network that enhances the College’s ability to communicate and partner with the community. Corporators provide an additional resource for college administrators and trustees in advancing the College’s mission by contributing in the following ways
- Being part of the college community and providing a positive role model for Becker students.
- Advocating for the College and its programs in interactions with business and community leaders of Central Massachusetts.
- Inviting friends and associates to attend events or functions at Becker College: receptions, athletic events or academic presentations.
- Corporators may be asked to serve as a member of one of the six standing subcommittees of the Board of Trustees. Generally, a corporator will be asked to serve because he/she brings expertise and experience that will enable the subcommittee to more effectively govern the College.
- Providing financial support for the mission of Becker College and/or identify, cultivate or solicit philanthropic support from foundations, corporations or individuals within the community.
Mary K. Alexander, Consultant
Michael P. Angelini ’09H, Managing Partner, Bowditch & Dewey
Michael Bradbury, Doctor, Retina Consultants of Worcester, P.C.
Ann E. Brown ’87, Associate Professor, Nursing, Becker College
Gerard D’Amico, Government Affairs Consultant
Glenn C. DeMallie, Financial Advisor, Morgan Stanley Smith Barney
Paul L. Durkee, Attorney, McGuire & McGuire
Nadine G. Ekstrom ’91, Executive Director, EDCO Collaborative
Paul A. Fontaine ’74LJC, Owner/President, Liberty Movers, Inc.
Mark W. Fuller, Senior Sales Manager, Risk Strategies Company
Marjorie Hastings ’61, President, R.E. Concepts
Maureen M. Kelleher, President, Coldwell Banker
Devon A. Kinnard, Partner, Seder & Chandler
Anne T. Lawson ’62, ’99, Retired
James A. Maloney, Attorney
John K. McGuire, Partner, McGuire & McGuire, P.C.
Satya Mitra, Ph.D., President & CEO, The GURU Tax & Financial Services Inc.
Barrett Morgan, Retired
Christopher Powers, Sr. Vice President, Risk Strategies Company
Carol G. Reid ’56, Retired
James A. Sandagato ’10, VP & Commercial Team Leader, Cornerstone Bank
Paul Scully, President & CEO, Country Bank
Susan J. Sugarman ’57, Retired
Josephine Truesdell, Kindergarten Teacher, Bancroft School, Retired
Michael P. Tsotsis, President & CEO, Risk Strategies Company, Retired
James G. Umphrey, Principal, Kelleher & Sadowsky Associates
Todd H. Wetzel, Executive Director, The Wetzel Group at Morgan Stanley