Becker College Club/
The Becker College Student Government Association (SGA) has implemented the Becker College Club/Organization Guidelines in order to build and maintain communication between SGA and the clubs and organizations at the College.
To remain a club or organization funded by the SGA:
- A representative from your club must attend at least two meetings each month.
- Your club must complete at least one community service project per semester. This project must be approved by the SGA. Proposals can be submitted to the SGA advisor using the community service project proposal form.
- Your club must advertise at least the first three meetings of the club each semester, on each campus.
- You must have at least five active members who are current Becker College students.
- Fund raising for your club is recommended, but it is not required.
If your club does not abide by the requirements, possible sanctions include:
- The advisor’s stipend will be withheld.
- Club funds will be withheld.
- No funds will be awarded next semester.
Clubs and organizations have the right to appeal withheld funds within two weeks of receiving notice. This must be done in writing to the SGA executive board. With the approval of the executive board, the SGA will reinstate the club’s funds.