Information for Undergraduate Students
- Please file your Intent to Graduate by March 21, 2013, on Insite.
- Once you have filed your Intent to Graduate, submit a cap and gown form by March 21, 2013, to ensure receipt of regalia for graduation meetings. Forms are available at the Worcester and Leicester Student Affairs offices or online.
- The Commencement ceremony is a ticket-required event. Each graduate will be given 6 tickets for family members/friends.
- There will be a limited number of additional tickets. Those interested in a maximum of two additional tickets need to submit their names to a wait list; additional tickets will be distributed on a first-come, first-served basis. To add your name to the wait list, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please be advised that the last day to submit your Intent to Graduate AND have your name in the Commencement booklet is Friday, April 6, 2013. If you submit your Intent to Graduate after April 6, your name will not be in the Commencement booklet. However, you may still be able to attend the ceremony if you receive clearance from the Registrar.
- Mark your calendar: Mandatory graduation meetings for undergraduate students will be held on:
- Tuesday, April 23, 2013, 3:00 p.m., Worcester Campus, Student Center Gym
- Wednesday, April 24, 2013 (nursing students only), 3:30 p.m., Health Sciences Building, Room 306-309
- Thursday, April 25, 2013, 3:00 p.m., Leicester Campus, Daniels Hall
During the meeting you will receive a cap, gown, invitations, tickets, and final instructions for Commencement.
PLEASE NOTE: Graduates of the accelerated programs do not need to attend these meetings.