Information for Undergraduate Students
Congratulations on your upcoming graduation from Becker College!
On Saturday, May 10, 2014, Becker College will celebrate its 226th Commencement. Commencement will be held at the Hanover Theatre in downtown Worcester at 11:00 a.m. Graduates must arrive no later than 10:00 a.m. For information on directions and parking, visit www.thehanovertheatre.org.
- Please file your Intent to Graduate by March 21, 2014, on Insite.
- The Commencement ceremony is a ticket-required event. Each graduate will be given 6 tickets for family members/friends.
- There will be a limited number of additional tickets. Those interested in a maximum of two additional tickets need to submit their names to a wait list; additional tickets will be distributed on a first-come, first-served basis. To add your name to the wait list, contact email@example.com.
- Mark your calendar: Mandatory graduation meetings for undergraduate students will be held on:
- Tuesday, April 22, 2014, 3:30 p.m., Leicester Campus, Daniels Hall
- Wednesday, April 23, 2014 (nursing students only), 3:30 p.m., Health Sciences Building, Room 306-309
- Thursday, April 24, 2014, 3:30 p.m., Worcester Campus, Weller, Room 210
During the meeting you will receive a cap, gown, invitations, tickets, and final instructions for Commencement.
PLEASE NOTE: Graduates of the accelerated programs do not need to attend these meetings.
- The Hanover Theatre has limited seating for guests with physical challenges. All requests for special accommodation seating MUST go through Becker College. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss options and reserve seating.
- Please note: we are unable to accommodate large parties in accessible seating; your group may be separated at the event.