Becker College Recognized Student
Campus Activities and Student Leadership in conjunction with the Becker College Student Governance Advisory Board (SGAB) have implemented the Becker College Recognized Student Organization Guidelines in order to build and maintain communication between SGAB and Recognized Student Organizations at the College.
To become and maintain an active status as a Recognized Student Organization funded by the SGAB:
- Your club must fill out the appropriate paperwork including a Constitution, Roster and Hazing Forms.
- A representative from your club must attend the House of Organizations Monthly Meetings.
- At least two (2) Executive Board members must attend RSO Trainings which happen at the beginning of each semester as well as a Spring Training for Re-recognition.
- Your club must complete at least one community service project per year.
- You must have at least five active members who are current Becker College students and an advisor who is an employee of Becker.
- Fund raising for your club is strongly recommended.
If your organization does not abide by the requirements, possible sanctions include:
- Club funds will be withheld.
- No funds will be awarded next semester.
- Your RSO will lose its active status for one year
- To be recognized and granted a budget for the Fall of 2016, your club must complete the three (3) part RSO Application by Friday September 30, 2016 and attend the RSO Training on Wednesday September 28, 2016.
- For more information, please contact Sara Swillo Muckian, firstname.lastname@example.org