Becker serves more than 1,700 students from 18 states and 12 countries and offers 27 diverse, first-quality degree programs that launch careers, from Nursing to Equine Management, and a variety of adult learning options. With campuses in Worcester and Leicester, Becker traces its history to 1784 and has more than 22,000 alumni.
- As ranked by The Princeton Review, Becker is among the top 10 colleges in the U.S. and Canada for video game design – for two years in a row.
- Becker is one of only two private colleges in New England to offer undergraduate programs in Animal Sciences. Program enrollment has grown 29.6%, to 330, since 2008.
- Becker is among the top 20 producers of nurses in Massachusetts.
- In April, Becker College was designated by the Commonwealth of Massachusetts as home of the Massachusetts Digital Games Institute (MassDiGI). A statewide center facilitating cooperation and innovation among the digital games industry, the public sector and academia, MassDiGI will help position Massachusetts as a global leader in the digital games industry by 2020 – resulting in job growth, economic development, and entrepreneurship.
- In May, Becker received a grant from the Allerton Foundation to establish an endowed chair, the Allerton Chair of Animal Health Sciences.
- Also in May, Becker broke ground on its new Campus Center. This $9 million, 35,727 square foot center on the Leicester campus will have a tremendous positive impact on student life.
- The “Transforming Lives through Education” campaign has surpassed its original goal of $7.5 million. To date, more than $11.6 million has been raised.
Office of the President
61 Sever Street
Worcester, MA 01609