Becker College Presidential Ambassador Program
The mission of the Presidential Ambassador Program is to represent Becker College to prospective and current students, families, guests, alumni, friends of the College, and the greater Worcester community at large. Presidential Ambassadors embody the mission of Becker College. By demonstrating leadership, involvement, achievement and college pride, they uphold and promote the three pillars of academic excellence, social responsibility, and creative expression – preparing graduates to thrive, contribute to, and lead in a global society.
Selecting students to serve as Presidential Ambassadors enables Becker College to bring the mission to life through these outstanding students. As liaisons between the College and internal and external groups, the Presidential Ambassadors promote Hawk pride, communicate the mission, vision and culture, and strengthen the College’s overall brand.
Eligible students would need to be enrolled full-time for Fall 2013, have successfully completed 15 credits of study, hold a minimum of a 2.50 GPA, and have demonstrated the following:
- Active campus involvement in at least one club, sport or committee
- Responsible citizens and community members
- Leadership experience either on or off campus (community service, employment or other outreach activity)
- Outstanding communication skills
- Strong school pride and spirit
- Motivation and commitment to excellence
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- Positive peer role model
- Ability to devote the time and talent needed for training, meetings and outreach
Additional members will also be selected at the completion of the Fall 2012 semester bringing the total membership to 12 members for Spring 2013.
For more information, or to apply, please contact Susan Brennan at firstname.lastname@example.org.