Student Administrative Services and Financial Aid
The benefits of a private education are numerous—small class sizes, individual attention, one-to-one student-faculty relationships, abundant student services, and more. Therefore, Becker College is committed to helping students and their families finance their education and make their dreams a reality. Education is an investment. We understand this and want to help you build the foundation for a bright, successful future.
The Office of Financial Aid is here to guide you through the process of applying for financial aid and planning the costs of your Becker College education.
Important Information Regarding Financial Aid
- 100% of eligible applicants receive financial aid.
- Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA): Priority deadline is March 15, 2013.
- Becker College required Title IV code is 002123.
- Freshman and new student award packages are mailed in March.
- Returning students can expect their award information in June.
- If you are seeking financing options, we recommend the Federal Direct Parent PLUS Loan (for parents of dependent students only).
Becker College offers a wide range of financial assistance including scholarships, grants, and loans. The programs vary from merit-based aid to need-based with many awards based on a combination of both factors.
Getting the financial backing you need for your education starts right here. Linking to the financial aid forms and filling them out online is only a click away.
Apply for aid
Learn more about financial aid-related, frequently asked questions.
View Financial Aid FAQs
Contact Becker's Office of Financial Aid with any questions or concerns.
Contact Financial Aid
Access your Insite account to view your financial aid award status.
Check your status
Undergraduate Day Students: We understand that the pursuit of a college degree can represent financial
uncertainties and challenges for young people and their families.
The Be Affordable Program is designed to markedly ease
these concerns so Becker remains an affordable reality.
See how to save at Becker College