To be considered for admission, applicants should have an earned GPA of 2.0 in a college preparatory curriculum or better (2.5 GPA minimum GPA for consideration for nursing, vet tech, vet science, pre-vet, and equine studies/basic sciences applicants). Complete applications must include:
- A completed application for admission.
- An official copy of the secondary school transcript, sent directly to Becker College. Students who have received a General Equivalency Diploma (GED) must forward an official score report. Freshman admission is contingent upon the applicant’s final graduation from high school or successful completion of the GED. Applicants will need to have a final transcript submitted to Becker College following the release of final grades.
- SAT I or ACT scores. The Becker College CEEB code is 3079.
- Optional letter of recommendation, which attests to the applicant’s individual qualifications. Becker College recognizes that all students are individuals and will consider each applicant’s personal strengths and achievements. Any other supporting materials that are submitted will be considered.
- Optional essay on any topic, approximately 250-500 words in length.
- Applicants whose GPA falls below a 2.0 or whose curriculum was not entirely college preparatory will be reviewed on an individual basis.
» General Nursing Requirements
» General Veterinary Program Requirements