Accelerated Studies for the Adult Learner
The Becker College Center for Accelerated & Professional Studies offers programs that are designed to provide adult learners with flexible degree and certificate program options. Courses are 5 weeks, 7 weeks, or 15 weeks in length and are held one evening per week on campus or online.
- September: Becker College Graduate Student Published in Bay State Parent
- Becker is Among the Nation’s Top Colleges
- Women as Stewards of Emergent Leadership
- New Master of Science in Nursing at Becker College Open to Nurses with Two-Year Degrees
- Nobel Laureate Urges Students, Educators and Local Leaders to be Job Creators