Weller Academic Center, Suite 300
61 Sever Street
Worcester, MA 01609
Announcing the new “Gas for Class” referral reward program for alumni and currently enrolled students of the Center for Accelerated & Professional Studies.
1. You refer a friend to the Accelerated Program.
2. Your friend submits an online application for enrollment, indicates that they became interested in applying through a Becker student, and enters your name.
3. Once your friend is accepted, enrolled, and has completed their first class, your friend will be considered a referral, and you will be issued your gas card.
When you receive your card in the mail tweet or post to Instagram with #gasforclass for a chance to win an additional gift from Becker.
1. All Becker College Center for Accelerated & Professional Studies current students, former students, and alumni (from here on known as the “reference”) are eligible to refer new students. Becker College employees are also able to refer students; however they are not eligible to earn gas cards.
2. The referral process starts when a new student's application is submitted online. The referral process is completed when the new student is accepted, enrolled, and has completed one (1) class with us within six (6) months of applying. When the process is completed the gas card will be sent to the reference by US mail.
3. The referred student must be new to Becker College's Center for Accelerated & Professional Studies. Returning students are not eligible to be considered as referrals.
4. If the referred student enters the name of more than one reference, the only reference that will be considered for the gas card will be the first one listed.
5. Referred students must meet the same enrollment eligibility requirements as all other students applying for enrollment in Becker College Center for Accelerated & Professional Studies programs.
6. When a referred student indicates that they became interested in applying through a Becker student, the reference that is listed on the application will be verified to ensure that they are an eligible reference.
If you have any questions about this program please contact Lauren Canale (email@example.com).
Becker College Center for Accelerated & Professional Studies will be sharing information about this promotion using several social media outlets (Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Pinterest, LinkedIn). We will be using the hashtag #gasforclass on Twitter and Instagram as part of the promotion.