Find the course schedules for the courses that are currently accepting registrations.
- Summer 2013 courses are open to all: traditional students, accelerated students, or prospective students who are considering a degree, upgrading skills, or picking up new skills.
- Tuition for all Summer 2013 courses is $375 per credit.
- Download a printable PDF of all available courses.
- Access a list of available intersession courses when they are available and download a printable PDF of the intersession registration form.
5 Week Courses (Modules)
- Module One (May 6, 2013 to June 6, 2013)
- Module Two (June 10, 2013 to July 18, 2013)
- Module Three (July 22, 2013 to August 22, 2013)
7 Week Courses (Blocks)
- Block A (May 13, 2013 to June 27, 2013)
- Block B (July 8, 2013 to August 22, 2013)
15 Week Courses (Semester)
- Spring 2013 Semester (May 20, 2013 to August 6, 2013)
Intersession courses are offered through the Center for Accelerated & Professional Studies every winter.
The list of available 2013-2014 intersession courses will be posted in November 2013.
If you have any questions about intersession courses please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 508.353.9500.