Accelerated Studies for the Adult Learner
The Becker College Center for Accelerated & Professional Studies offers programs that are designed to provide adult learners with flexible degree and certificate program options. Courses are 5 weeks, 7 weeks, or 15 weeks in length and are held one evening per week on campus or online.
- Becker College ranked #2 in the U.S. for animal lovers
- Becker College hires new Provost and Vice President for Academic Affairs
- Becker College to open first Yunus Social Business Centre in U.S.
- Becker College appoints David Jordan its first Professor of Practice
- Becker College, nursing students inducted into Local Chapter of International Honor Society