OUR CORE VALUES
At Becker College, we believe in the transformational power of a college education to impart knowledge and enlightenment in a global society. We believe higher education is a privilege, and that an educated person has a responsibility not only to seek personal and professional success but also to contribute to a greater good. The following core values support these beliefs. They are fundamental to the success of the College and its community, reflecting the Becker College educational experience and guiding the College in its mission and decision making at all levels.
- We are committed to providing the best educational experience possible to every student.
- We seek opportunities to identify and celebrate excellence as part of our culture.
- We are committed to ensuring that all members of the Becker College community are accountable for their work in support of the College, its mission, and ideals.
COMMUNITY & DIVERSITY:
- We promote an open and diverse community that encourages an unfettered exchange of ideas, with civility and respect, and the empowerment of all individuals.
- We believe in a future interconnected with our neighbors, our nation, and our world.
- We believe that our diversity as a community is a strength that should be celebrated.
- We believe that by helping others, we enhance our own lives and the lives of others.
- We uphold the highest ethical standards, striving for institutional and personal integrity in all that we do.
- We believe that learning is rooted and grows in creative thought, inquiry, and self-discovery.