IT Services, first floor
60 William Street
Worcester, MA 01609
This guide will show you how to find the MAC address of your Online Gaming Console.
1. Turn on your Xbox console with no game disc in the disc tray.
2. From the Xbox Dashboard, choose Settings.
4. The MAC address is the 12-digit number at the bottom-right corner of the Network Settings screen.
1. Go to the System area of the Xbox Dashboard and select Network Settings.
2. Select Edit Settings.
3. Under Basic Settings, check to make sure the IP Settings is on Automatic.
4. Now go to Additional Settings, select Advanced Settings.
5. At the bottom of this screen you’ll see a heading called Wired MAC Address. This is your MAC Address
1. Power up the PlayStation 2 and load the Network Adaptor Startup Disc.
2. Once it has loaded, select ISP Setup and press X.
3. The ISP SETUP will begin to load, and you will be presented with a license agreement. Select Agree and press X to continue
4. For connection type, choose Local Area Network (LAN) and press X to continue.
5. Select Automatic Configuration and press X to continue.
6. At the connection test screen, select Advanced and press X to continue.
7. At the Advanced Broadband Settings screen, make sure Automatic is selected. While you are at this screen, your MAC Address is located at the bottom.
1. From the PS3 main menu screen, follow these steps:
2.Navigate to the Settings icon (It can be found on the far left of the screen).
3. Press the “X” button.
4. Navigate up or down until you see the System Settings icon.
5. Press the “X” button.
6. Scroll up or down until you see System Information.
7. Press the “X” button.
8. The MAC Address will be displayed here.
1. Turn on your Wii
2. From the Wii Menu select Wii Options.(It is the round button in the lower left corner that says “Wii”.)
3. Select Wii Settings.
4. Scroll to the right to Wii System Settings
5. Select Internet.
6. Select Console Information.
7. The MAC Address will be displayed here.
Find the Gamecube’s adapter address
1. Remove the Gamecube broadband adapter from the bottom of the Gamecube.
2. Flip the adapter over.
3. The adapter address is written on the bottom of the adapter.