Boutin Student Center, Second Floor
44 West Street
Worcester, MA 01609
Campus Center West, lower level
964 Main Street
Leicester, MA 01524
1. You must be the recipient of a work-study award. If you are unsure, contact the Office of Financial Aid.
2. Review the departments/positions listed in the table below. Check out the “current status.” If a listing that interests you is labeled “Accepting inquiries,”* call, email, or inquire in person with the contact person indicated.
3. The contact person might invite you in for a brief interview to explain the job and determine if you are a match for the position.
4. If the position you interview for is not a match, keep trying for another position.
5. Once you and a contact person have determined that you will work for the semester, follow the paperwork processing procedures detailed in steps 4-6 on the main work-study page.
Note: As a courtesy, once you accept a position please inform other contacts with whom you have interviewed so they may offer available positions to other candidates.
*The label “Accepting inquiries” does not guarantee the position is currently open but indicates that when the page was updated, the department was accepting inquiries.