How do I obtain a work study position and ensure that I get paid?
- You must be the recipient of a workstudy award. If you are unsure, contact the Office of Financial Aid.
- Click on the desired location (Worcester Campus or Leicester Campus) to view available positions.
- Follow the procedures to inquire about or to apply for positions of interest (procedures are listed on the positions pages).
- Pick up payroll paperwork from the Office of Financial Aid prior to interviewing for a position.
- Once you secure a position, have the supervisor complete/sign the payroll paperwork. Do this no later than your first day on the job.
- Return the payroll paperwork to the Office of Financial Aid within one day of getting it signed. If you do not return the form to the Office of Financial Aid, there will be a delay in processing and your payment will also be delayed.
» Leicester Work Study Positions
» Worcester Work Study Positions
» Community Service Work Study