- Understand the career planning process.
- Self Awareness – learn about yourself using the Self-Assessments.
- Explore career fields and occupations that appeal to you.
- Explore Major Areas of Study offered at your school that match your interests and support your career goals.
- Ongoing Career Exploration.
- Begin to solidify your career plans.
- If applicable, begin thinking about advanced education and training.
- Explore future options for transitioning into specialized occupations.
- Use Focus 2 anywhere, anytime, as often as you like.
- Save Occupations and Major Areas of Study that appeal to you as you are working through the different sections.
Where the Becker community connects to opportunities posted by employers. After completing a profile, Becker students and alumni can search and apply for job/internship opportunities posted by employers who invite Becker candidates. Qualified employers may register and post a profile, opportunities, and more. There is no cost to candidates or employers.Learn More
Self-assessments help you to get know yourself and your interests. If you have a better idea of your skills and interests, choosing a satisfying and suitable career path is easier. Use Focus 2 throughout your college years. Focus 2 can be used in different ways throughout all stages of your education and career planning according to your own personal needs.Learn More
CareerShift’s set of tools and applications provide a very unique opportunity to job hunters. While other web services provides bits and pieces of the job hunt process, only CareerShift provides an easy-to-use approach for bringing all these parts together to crack the “hidden job market” and for managing the job hunt all in one placeLearn More