Self-assessments help you to get know more about your personality, interests, skills and interests. Once you understand yourself better, choosing a career path becomes more clear. Use Focus 2 throughout time at Becker College and beyond. To create an account and log in, click here: FOCUS 2
Note: if this is your first time creating an account, use the access code: Hawks
First Time Users
- Understand yourself and the career planning process.
- Explore career fields and occupations that appeal to you.
- Explore Major Areas of Study offered at Becker that match your interests and support your career goals.
- Ongoing Career Exploration.
- Begin to solidify your career and/or graduation school plans.
- Explore future options for transitioning into specialized occupations.
Getting the Most out of Focus 2
- Use Focus 2 anywhere, anytime, as often as you like.
- Save Occupations and Major Areas of Study that appeal to you as you are working through the different sections.
A good strategy after using Focus 2 is to think about your results, and discuss your ideas with your Advisor at the Center for Career Education & Advising. Be sure to continue to use Focus 2 as an ongoing resource. Alumni are welcome to use this tool too!
Where the Becker community connects to opportunities posted by employers. After completing a profile, Becker students and alumni can search and apply for job/internship opportunities posted by employers who invite Becker candidates. Qualified employers may register and post a profile, opportunities, and more. There is no cost to candidates or employers.Learn More
Self-assessments help you to get know yourself and your interests. If you have a better idea of your skills and interests, choosing a satisfying and suitable career path is easier. Use Focus 2 throughout your college years. Focus 2 can be used in different ways throughout all stages of your education and career planning according to your own personal needs.Learn More
CareerShift’s set of tools and applications provide a very unique opportunity to job hunters. While other web services provides bits and pieces of the job hunt process, only CareerShift provides an easy-to-use approach for bringing all these parts together to crack the “hidden job market” and for managing the job hunt all in one placeLearn More